She started her first business when she was 12, published a children’s book when she was 18 and has since gone on to deliver many successful ventures, including co-founding Raglan Coconut Yoghurt.
Raglan Coconut Yoghurt started as an attempt to solve a dairy intolerance and within 4 years grown into a multi award winning, market leading yoghurt brand, which is paving the way for sustainable food processes in New Zealand.
Our conversation, which takes place in a yurt in Raglan, one of Tesh and her partner Seb’s projects, is full of wonderful insights about self-development, understanding and getting the best out of people. It’s a glimpse into the unique mind of someone who follows their curiosities and has very little resistance when it comes to executing on ideas. We hope you enjoy the conversation as much as we did.
- Gallup Strengths Finder
- Reasons to stay alive, Matt Haig
- Brené Brown, Dare to Lead
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear, Elizabeth Gilbert
- Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart: Thirty True Things You Need to Know Now, Gordon Livingston
- A link to The Raglan Yurt, listed on Airbnb
Subscribe to Entrepreneurs Unleashed
Get notified when the latest interviews become available.