Quietly flying under the radar of the New Zealand tech scene, Movio has grown into the global authority on movie analytics.
From handing out movie coupons to running a successful movie-tech company. Will shares his insights and learnings that have got Movio to where it is today.
The highlights of this episode include:
- Understanding Will’s mentality, in particular, his laser focus and ability to sell authentically.
- Why it’s beneficial for New Zealand companies to focus on a niche within a niche.
- Movio’s process for prioritising new projects.
- How Movio developed a product that is uniquely valuable and the work they’re doing to continue to improve this value proposition.
- Why you should hold off raising money until you’ve got more certainty on the direction you’re heading in.
Will’s interview is especially relevant for New Zealand founders, as Movio has done a lot of things right to get to where they are.
- Confessions of the Pricing Man: How Price Affects Everything, Hermann Simon
Subscribe to Entrepreneurs Unleashed
Get notified when the latest interviews become available.